Puresters are vegetable derived esters for the personal care market. Puresters are produced from palm derived RSPO Mass Balance feedstocks.
INCI: Lauryl Laurate
CAS #: 13945-76-1
EINECS #: 237-725-9
Country of origin: USA
Composition: 100% Lauryl laurate
The Purester range of products are useful in improving tactile feel, reducing tack, eliminating greasiness, improving gloss and product whiteness.
- Enhanced emulsion stability.
- Low IV (2-4) Provides good chemical and thermal stability.
- Promotes a talc-powder (silicone like) after-feel.
- Provides enhanced whiteness in creams and lotions.
- Excellent film former (increases substantively).
- Reduces the greasy feel of oil systems.
- Improves payoff characteristics
Purester is compatible with many vegetable and mineral waxes and a variety of natural and synthetic ingredients.
|Color||Visual||White to Off-white|
|Melting Point||USP <741> Class II||25 - 30 °C|
|Acid Value||USP <401> Method II||3 Maximum|
|Saponification Value||USP/NF <401>*||145 - 160 mg KOH/g|