Puresters are vegetable derived esters for the personal care market. Puresters are produced from palm derived RSPO Mass Balance feedstocks.
The Purester range of products are useful in improving tactile feel, reducing tack, eliminating greasiness, improving gloss and product whiteness.
- Enhanced emulsion stability.
- Low IV (2-4) Provides good chemical and thermal stability.
- Promotes a talc-powder (silicone like) after-feel.
- Provides enhanced whiteness in creams and lotions.
- Excellent film former (increases substantively).
- Reduces the greasy feel of oil systems.
- Improves payoff characteristics
Purester is compatible with many vegetable and mineral waxes and a variety of natural and synthetic ingredients.
|Color||Visual||White to Off-white|
|Melting Point||USP/NF <741> Class II||60 - 70 °C|
|Acid Value||USP/NF <401> Method II||NMT 3 mg KOH/g|
|Saponification Value||USP/NF <401>||80 - 100 mg KOH/g|